The Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Rebellion, comrade. We are a guild in Nexon America's DFO, aiming to be the top. What are we rebelling against? Everything. Anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Latest topics
» I'm a green stretchy thing!
I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeby amadesha Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 am

» Auura is ALIVE!
I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeby chuclewo Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 pm

» Curses not-mine computers.
I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeby thioslia Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

» I LUL AT WHAT HE SAID
I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeby Auuralei Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

» [Gotta love ScreenShots]
I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 pm

» Farewell everyone
I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 pm

» [New Forum Banner Pic]
I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

» [ Act VIII: Under Siege ]
I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm

» Legion of Merit Award and the 3/23/2011 Update
I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeby Authur3389 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I'm a green stretchy thing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Authur3389

Authur3389

I'm a green stretchy thing! Empty
PostSubject: I'm a green stretchy thing!   I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi, you guys! Some of you may remember me as that one guy named Sozeru who made it to Asurahood and like Level 22 or something! The lovely Auuralei directed me to this forum when I asked if there's a place for the guild to hang out together, so I finally thought "Why not?" And here we are now!

I am a silly red-headed stubchow in real life, currently searching in vain for a job that A. I like, and B. Pays good. No, volunteering just so my parents can pay me doesn't count. I have to be paid by a bossy businessman guy thing for it to count.

ANYWAY! I own Sozeru the Slayer-turned-Asura and Zaselamel the Gunner. I also own a laptop whose monitor and touchpad sucks all kinds of dick, so if I suddenly stop in place and not do anything without telling you I'm AFK, the meat of my palm or something touched the pad and made me click away from the game in like windowed mode.

So now that I've said hi, I have two questions. One, how do I change my avatar? Two, how do I share things like screencaps? Because I have a pretty good one to share.
Back to top Go down
http://furaffinity.net/user/authur
ManSlayer

ManSlayer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a green stretchy thing!   I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:34 pm

1) go to profile (on top bar thingy) then go to avatar (top bar-ish)

2) How i post screen shots is by clicking the 'host a image' button then select the pic i want to upload. When its done uploading, copy the last link then click 'image' and past the link in it. Should work unless u screwed it up somehow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amadesha

PostSubject: srilankan   I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 am

Hi, you guys! Some of you may remember me as that one guy named Sozeru who made it to Asurahood and like Level 22 or something! The lovely Auuralei directed me to this forum when I asked if there's a place for the guild to hang out together, so I finally thought "Why not?" And here we are now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onsrilanka.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a green stretchy thing!   I'm a green stretchy thing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a green stretchy thing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rebellion :: Headquarters :: Introductions-
Jump to: