The Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Rebellion, comrade. We are a guild in Nexon America's DFO, aiming to be the top. What are we rebelling against? Everything. Anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Latest topics
» I'm a green stretchy thing!
[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Icon_minitimeby amadesha Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 am

» Auura is ALIVE!
[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Icon_minitimeby chuclewo Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 pm

» Curses not-mine computers.
[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Icon_minitimeby thioslia Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

» I LUL AT WHAT HE SAID
[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Icon_minitimeby Auuralei Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

» [Gotta love ScreenShots]
[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 pm

» Farewell everyone
[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 pm

» [New Forum Banner Pic]
[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

» [ Act VIII: Under Siege ]
[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm

» Legion of Merit Award and the 3/23/2011 Update
[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Icon_minitimeby Authur3389 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ManSlayer

ManSlayer

[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Empty
PostSubject: [Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton]   [Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Attention members of the Rebellion!
Over the past few days, we've been doing guild party runs over at T.O.I. and its now time to put ur skills and leadership to the test.

Rules
-Must complete the tower as a party of 4
-Must take a screenshot of your results at the end of the run (time is everything)
-Must acctually make it and clear the final room (25th floor, 10 dragons guy)

How to Enter
Please assemble your party and tell me (ManSlayer30) who's in your party so i know whos going with who.

What do we win?
Prizes will be provided by us guild officers and anyone else who wishs to donate

Depending on how many ppl participate in this, the prize will vary (also depnds on how cheap we're feeling xD)

When will it take place?
The Competition will take place sometime after the 4th of July and before Tues. July 6th (i start work that day Crying or Very sad )

Updates to come later once kerbs gets back and i tell everyone!
Back to top Go down
ManSlayer

ManSlayer

[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton]   [Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:40 am

postpone till later, working my ass off foar moni atm.
Back to top Go down

[Rebellion's 1st Tower of Illusion competiton]
Page 1 of 1