The Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Rebellion, comrade. We are a guild in Nexon America's DFO, aiming to be the top. What are we rebelling against? Everything. Anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Latest topics
» I'm a green stretchy thing!
[Rebellion's History] Icon_minitimeby amadesha Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 am

» Auura is ALIVE!
[Rebellion's History] Icon_minitimeby chuclewo Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 pm

» Curses not-mine computers.
[Rebellion's History] Icon_minitimeby thioslia Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

» I LUL AT WHAT HE SAID
[Rebellion's History] Icon_minitimeby Auuralei Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

» [Gotta love ScreenShots]
[Rebellion's History] Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 pm

» Farewell everyone
[Rebellion's History] Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 pm

» [New Forum Banner Pic]
[Rebellion's History] Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

» [ Act VIII: Under Siege ]
[Rebellion's History] Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm

» Legion of Merit Award and the 3/23/2011 Update
[Rebellion's History] Icon_minitimeby Authur3389 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Rebellion's History]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ManSlayer

ManSlayer

[Rebellion's History] Empty
PostSubject: [Rebellion's History]   [Rebellion's History] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:05 pm

A short summary of how we, Rebellion, came to be.

Founded on April 28th 2010 (the day Guilds we're released into the DFO world) Kerberos, ManSlayer30, and Wasted all came together and formed the guild Known as Rebellion.

Kerberos has claimed the spot as guild leader due to his speed of getting home before I could.

There we're many speculations of when Guilds would be released into DFO so the 3 of us started to think of our guilds name. Some of the names that we thought of included: MMLMS (make money like a money spenda), Yggdalive, and some other names i cant remeber of.

On April 28th, 2010. The 3 of us we're at school when Kerbs went on his iPod and went to the DFO website to see if the new patch was done. I bet kerbs 10 meso's that the patch would take an extra 3hrs, while kerbs bet it would be on time. The patch only took 1 extra hour.... I lost that 10 mesos and still havent given that 10 meso's to him. And he will never get it =D! sry kerbs X.X

Moving along... So when kerbs got home, he made the guild and named it Rebellion. Within 3 hours the guild had around 10-15 ppl not inculding all of kerbs alts. One of thos 1st 10 was Skylight13 that Wasted invited to our guild. Soon Skylight13 asked if LeSlaya could join the guild and we gladly accept all who came. Skylight13 also known as Arura13 is one of Rebellions guild officers. LeSlaya and Arura are engaged! so grats to the 2 of them ^.^! Arura, in my eyes, is Rebellions nicest member and cares for everyone. We love u arura!

Moving along... I cant remember when but sometime that week, Kerbs recruited a low lvl slayer by the name of ArmoredPig. Piggy, as we call him today, has grown to become a soul bender and one of Rebellions Guild Officers. Piggy, in my eyes, is most likely the most random person in our guild (^00^)

Some of our members have been here since the 1st week. The most well known of them are Charcoal and Itsaclown. They are rebellions finiest veterans and have been with us through some of the toughest situations and are still here with us.

Kerbs, Wasted, and I... we're all school mates so we know each other very well. We've been through some tough times together but made it thru not as one, but as a team. Rebellion continues to strive to become one of the best guilds (that dont hack AHEM TheLastLegioN AHEM) in DFO and we plan to take as many of you with us to the top! not as one, not as a small team, but AS A GUILD! WE ARE REBELLION AND NOTHING CAN STOP US AS WE GO FOR THE TOP!

EDIT: On September the 26th, Rebellion hit lvl 10, the highest possible guild lvl on DFO so far.
-to be continued-

Last edited by ManSlayer on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowymatt

Snowymatt

[Rebellion's History] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Rebellion's History]   [Rebellion's History] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:34 am

ManSlayer wrote:
A short summary of how we, Rebellion, came to be.

Founded on April 28th 2010 (the day Guilds we're released into the DFO world) Kerberos, ManSlayer30, and Wasted all came together and formed the guild Known as Rebellion.

Kerberos has claimed the spot as guild leader due to his speed of getting home before I could.

There we're many speculations of when Guilds would be released into DFO so the 3 of us started to think of our guilds name. Some of the names that we thought of included: MMLMS (make money like a money spenda), Yggdalive, and some other names i cant remeber of.

On April 28th, 2010. The 3 of us we're at school when Kerbs went on his iPod and went to the DFO website to see if the new patch was done. I bet kerbs 10 meso's that the patch would take an extra 3hrs, while kerbs bet it would be on time. The patch only took 1 extra hour.... I lost that 10 mesos and still havent given that 10 meso's to him. And he will never get it =D! sry kerbs X.X

Moving along... So when kerbs got home, he made the guild and named it Rebellion. Within 3 hours the guild had around 10-15 ppl not inculding all of kerbs alts. One of thos 1st 10 was Skylight13 that Wasted invited to our guild. Soon Skylight13 asked if LeSlaya could join the guild and we gladly accept all who came. Skylight13 also known as Arura13 is one of Rebellions guild officers. LeSlaya and Arura are engaged! so grats to the 2 of them ^.^! Arura, in my eyes, is Rebellions nicest member and cares for everyone. We love u arura!

Moving along... I cant remember when but sometime that week, Kerbs recruited a low lvl slayer by the name of ArmoredPig. Piggy, as we call him today, has grown to become a soul bender and one of Rebellions Guild Officers. Piggy, in my eyes, is most likely the most random person in our guild (^00^)

Some of our members have been here since the 1st week. The most well known of them are Charcoal and Itsaclown. They are rebellions finiest veterans and have been with us through some of the toughest situations and are still here with us.

Kerbs, Wasted, and I... we're all school mates so we know each other very well. We've been through some tough times together but made it thru not as one, but as a team. Rebellion continues to strive to become one of the best guilds (that dont hack AHEM TheLastLegioN AHEM) in DFO and we plan to take as many of you with us to the top! not as one, not as a small team, but AS A GUILD! WE ARE REBELLION AND NOTHING CAN STOP US AS WE GO FOR THE TOP!

-to be continued-
Thats really inspiring o.o im sure we can make it to the top.
Back to top Go down

[Rebellion's History]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rebellion :: Headquarters :: Debriefing Area-
Jump to: