The Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Rebellion, comrade. We are a guild in Nexon America's DFO, aiming to be the top. What are we rebelling against? Everything. Anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Latest topics
» I'm a green stretchy thing!
DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Icon_minitimeby amadesha Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 am

» Auura is ALIVE!
DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Icon_minitimeby chuclewo Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 pm

» Curses not-mine computers.
DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Icon_minitimeby thioslia Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

» I LUL AT WHAT HE SAID
DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Icon_minitimeby Auuralei Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

» [Gotta love ScreenShots]
DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 pm

» Farewell everyone
DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 pm

» [New Forum Banner Pic]
DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

» [ Act VIII: Under Siege ]
DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm

» Legion of Merit Award and the 3/23/2011 Update
DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Icon_minitimeby Authur3389 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ManSlayer

ManSlayer

DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Empty
PostSubject: DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide   DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:44 pm

-What the heck is Fatigue points?
    -How do I get more?

-How does the guild system work?
    -guild stats
    -guild level

-Dungeons
    -Getting the levels

-Proper armour
-What weapons shall I use?

Hey guys and gals new to the Rebellion!
Welcome to our guild page, this thread is designed to help you on your way in DFO so let's get started!

First things first is Fatigue Points, also known as FP. FP is basically what limits your game play time for that certain character. Every character starts off with 156 points indicated by the blue bar in the bottom center of your screen (in between item hotkeys and skill hot keys and on top of menu bar) You spend 1 FP every dungeon room you enter. Once you run out of FP, that's it, you cannot enter anymore dungeons.
So how do I get more FP?

Well everyday at around 5AM eastern time, you will automatically have your FP restored but other than that, there's no real way to get a full FP bar so best to have a lot of alts to play if you run out fast!

Next on the list that I plan to fix later is How does the Guild System work?

Well a guild is mainly just a giant group of people under one name and after certain goals that they plan to achieve. Rebellion 's goal is to become the top guild in DFO ever! This can only be achieved when everyone helps out as much as possible.

Because you joined a guild, you receive an instant stat bonus. On top of that, you also get an exp bonus every time you clear a dungeon. Those are all there is to receive upon entering our guild (forgot to mention all the cool people we have and what not ^^)

Guild levelling is very important. Guild exp can only be gained when YOU spend FP. 1 FP is equal to 1 guild exp. There are certain level limits towards FP spent and exp gained. As long as you go into a dungeon within 5 under and 3 over your current level, every FP spent will go towards the guild!

Dungeons is the next portion of the long ass thread. Going into proper dungeons is key to levelling up fast. If you've missed some general quests, but the you are way over the dungeon recommended level, it is best to simply just skip it for the time being. When you reach level 16-17, it is best to head to sky tower and level that way. When you hit level 27, go to Behemoth, and when you reach 39, go to aphelia. When levelling from 30 and up, ALWAYS do daily quests, they are your new best friend in terms of EXP gaining.

Sticking to your armour specialty is always best no matter how strong that plate armour is. Wearing the wrong armour type can be deadly. Wearing the proper armour type according to your class gives benefits. These are crucial to becoming a good dungeon fighter. These benefits can be something as simple as giving bonus physical defence to giving more attack speed.

Weapons are also very important to succeeding in your Dungeon Fighter life. For levels 1-18, weapons don't play in as a big factor but after your job advancement, it is important to be using the proper weapon type suited for your class. A witch just isn't a witch without her broom right? All classes have a weapon type best suited to their class.

Well this has been an extremely long post that I plan to update later in the future. If you have any suggestions, feel free to reply.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask one of our guild memebers, we are usually happy to help unless we are busy with somthing important. If you ask for help and dont get it, its not the end of the world! We are busy people as well with our own set goals that we are trying to reach and simply dont have the time to help.

-ManSlayer30 (A.K.A Vince)

Last edited by ManSlayer on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoflCat

DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide   DFO Rebellion's Beginner guide Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:17 am

Correction:
-The time for FP reset is 6 AM Pacific, so it should be 9 AM on Eastern.

And I think Witch retains cloth mastery, and with the way they're being played right now, it's better to just wear cloth for better MP regen.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rebellion :: Headquarters :: Important News-
Jump to: