The Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Rebellion, comrade. We are a guild in Nexon America's DFO, aiming to be the top. What are we rebelling against? Everything. Anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Latest topics
» I'm a green stretchy thing!
HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Icon_minitimeby amadesha Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 am

» Auura is ALIVE!
HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Icon_minitimeby chuclewo Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 pm

» Curses not-mine computers.
HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Icon_minitimeby thioslia Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

» I LUL AT WHAT HE SAID
HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Icon_minitimeby Auuralei Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

» [Gotta love ScreenShots]
HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 pm

» Farewell everyone
HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 pm

» [New Forum Banner Pic]
HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

» [ Act VIII: Under Siege ]
HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm

» Legion of Merit Award and the 3/23/2011 Update
HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Icon_minitimeby Authur3389 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverZaniti

SilverZaniti

HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Empty
PostSubject: HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies)   HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:22 am

Everytime i start dfo it gets to the hackshield the exits out of it and one time said sumtn about AHNHS HSUpdate Fail - cannot connect to designated server if anyone knows how to fix please help
Back to top Go down
ManSlayer

ManSlayer

HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies)   HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:33 pm

best bet is to re-download and install DFO... other then that, check DFOSource for solutions
Back to top Go down

HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (willing to pay with cookies)
Page 1 of 1