The Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Rebellion, comrade. We are a guild in Nexon America's DFO, aiming to be the top. What are we rebelling against? Everything. Anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Latest topics
» I'm a green stretchy thing!
Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeby amadesha Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 am

» Auura is ALIVE!
Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeby chuclewo Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 pm

» Curses not-mine computers.
Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeby thioslia Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

» I LUL AT WHAT HE SAID
Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeby Auuralei Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

» [Gotta love ScreenShots]
Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 pm

» Farewell everyone
Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 pm

» [New Forum Banner Pic]
Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

» [ Act VIII: Under Siege ]
Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm

» Legion of Merit Award and the 3/23/2011 Update
Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeby Authur3389 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Warriors Unite – The Guild System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonny258

Warriors Unite – The Guild System Empty
PostSubject: Warriors Unite – The Guild System   Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:38 am

What is a Guild?

A guild is a group of like-minded Dugeon Fighters who either love playing the game with one another, or who have bannded together to attain a particular goal. Unlike simply joining a party,being a member of a Guild allows players greater solidarity,in addition to bestows in it special game advantages.
Creating a Guild

To create a Guild, a Guild Leader be forced to pay a registration fee of 300,000 gold, that is brought directly to me, Bucken, in Downtown Hendon Myre.
Joining a Guild

To join a Guild, a Dungeon Fighter must be invited by a member of this Guild. Just those with Senior Guild Member status or higher can invite others to join. Remember, if you depart or get kicked out of a Guild, you will not have the ability to join another Guild for three days. The most number of people allowed inside a guild is 300.
Guild Member Ranks

Guild Leader
Exercises all authority within the Guild, including designating Guild Officers and also the to disband the guild.

Guild Officer
Shares the same authority as Guild Leaders (purchase Guild Level ups, assigning Member Ranks, etc.) aside from the authority to disband a Guild. There might be a total of 5 Guild Officers.

Outstanding Guild Member
Enables you to invite Guild members.

Normal Guild Member
Enables you to begin receiving Guild skill benefits.

New Guild Member
Default rank when you initially join a guild.

If you have the interesting about DFO guide go to my website:www.dnfonlines.com.
Back to top Go down
ManSlayer

ManSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Unite – The Guild System   Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:17 pm

random post is random? . _. besides im pretty sure everyone knows what a guild is and this topic is in the most random place ever. Sigh... mind telling us who you are before i go rage on this post? KTHNX
Back to top Go down
Tonny258

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Unite – The Guild System   Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:11 am

I'm a newbie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Unite – The Guild System   Warriors Unite – The Guild System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors Unite – The Guild System
Page 1 of 1