The Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Rebellion, comrade. We are a guild in Nexon America's DFO, aiming to be the top. What are we rebelling against? Everything. Anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Latest topics
» I'm a green stretchy thing!
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeby amadesha Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 am

» Auura is ALIVE!
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeby chuclewo Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 pm

» Curses not-mine computers.
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeby thioslia Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

» I LUL AT WHAT HE SAID
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeby Auuralei Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

» [Gotta love ScreenShots]
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 pm

» Farewell everyone
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 pm

» [New Forum Banner Pic]
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

» [ Act VIII: Under Siege ]
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm

» Legion of Merit Award and the 3/23/2011 Update
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeby Authur3389 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kommayashi

Kommayashi

Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class   Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Hey there, guys well me and my friend(who is also in the guild his name is ChiUmi) Decided to make a new class for Dungeon Fighter Online called Shaman. It's a little project we are working on we may make more classes as well. Hope you guys like what we have in store for you. Very Happy

The Shamans use Tomahawks, Bow and Arrows, Spears and Staffs as there weapons, and they master Leather Armor.

There Subclasses consist of Beast Tamer(They summon animals, Monsters, creatures, and Beasts to the field, they also may be able to take control of a enemy monster to attack the other enemies and use there Bow and Arrows to fight along side them)

Spiritualist(They use the spirit of Animals to strengthen themselves, to do more damage to the enemy. For Example they can summon the spirit of a bear to strengthen there attack, they will gain Bear Claws to an awesome slash to do mad Damage to there enemies XD they use a Tomahawk for there Weapon)

StormBringers(They Control the Power of weather and use that in Battle against the enemy they can call forth lightning from the sky *learned from Albino Goblin* they also can summon Tornado's and summon clouds on top of the enemy that will Snow a fierce Blizzard on the enemy, which can freeze the enemy. They can also summon fog to blind the enemy as well. They use Spears as there weapon)

Healers*name in progress*(They of course by there name are Healers they can cure ailments and health, since we didn't want just leave them like that since that would be kinda of lame, we amped them up XD. They can curse the enemy with various Diseases and Plagues to defeat the enemy. *They awaken as a Witch Doctor that's why I didn't name them that* They use Staffs for there Weapon)

Here are the sketches we drew of them.

*Shamans cursed with the power to see the afterlife*
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class 2z4igox
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class I554ox

*Beast Tamers, raise and tame the wildest of creatures in the forest*
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class 15f5188

*StormBringers, controls the weather to do his bidding*
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class 2nlr21w
The rest to come soon, we also plan to make more classes as well. Very Happy

Last edited by Kommayashi on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ManSlayer

ManSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class   Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FRIGGEN AWESOME.

That is all i can say at the moment.

EDIT: I think i broke the thread... seems kinda.... streathced...
Back to top Go down
Kommayashi

Kommayashi

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class   Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Update here my friend ChiUmi has sprited the Shaman Class,*Seriously this guy is awesome*

Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class 2z4igox
Back to top Go down
chiumi

chiumi

PostSubject: wats up   Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:02 am

Yo wats up guild members I just joined the forum. Gonna try to get better shaman art. I hope more people join peace...
Back to top Go down
Kommayashi

Kommayashi

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class   Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 am

Hey guys well here is the Storm Bringer that you guys have been waiting for XD
Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class 2nlr21w
*Credit to ChiUmi the guy is awesome*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class   Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Fighter Online Shaman Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rebellion :: Miscellaneous :: Artist's Corner-
Jump to: