The Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Rebellion, comrade. We are a guild in Nexon America's DFO, aiming to be the top. What are we rebelling against? Everything. Anything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Latest topics
» I'm a green stretchy thing!
the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeby amadesha Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 am

» Auura is ALIVE!
the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeby chuclewo Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 pm

» Curses not-mine computers.
the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeby thioslia Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

» I LUL AT WHAT HE SAID
the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeby Auuralei Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

» [Gotta love ScreenShots]
the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 pm

» Farewell everyone
the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 pm

» [New Forum Banner Pic]
the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

» [ Act VIII: Under Siege ]
the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeby ManSlayer Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm

» Legion of Merit Award and the 3/23/2011 Update
the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeby Authur3389 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ManSlayer

ManSlayer

the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Empty
PostSubject: the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST!   the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:42 am

hell, im not sure if this will even work >_> just basically post 5-10 thing of interest in ur life

Guess ill start it since i dont wanna leave to sleep then go back to work

1) What kinda person are you?
-Fun, always laughing it up, taking care of the ppl i love (guild mates espically ♥♥♥♥) BTW YES I AM AZN, SO IZ KERBS BUHAHAHAHAHHA....

2)Current musical interest?
- Ohhhh yea... Visual Kei FTW... for the non-asian guild members (which i think is most of them) Visual Kei is.... YOU TUBE LINKS PLOX!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gRBds3aycw

and somthing like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUCYOuLqaI

Both Versailles and DELUHI are my fav VK bands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQoiFP2i2SI (same song as 2nd link but wayyyyy more secksay... ok, a lot more skin is shown but iz still hawt and i like the mood of the live, suits to song. So lively and upbeat.. its just love)

3) How long does it usually take me to get rdy in the morning if im heading out?
-Mmmm prob like 8-10 mins shower, then another 20-30 mins styling hair so yea, i spend wayyy more time in the washroom getting rdy then most guys AND gurls... roight?

4) How do i look after i get rdy?
- Mmmmm... ill post a pic later when i acutally take one

5) What do i do in my spare time?
- either on DFO, some other game, or making some random AMV.
Last one i made was using ToraDora and Deluhi. Ill post the link..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNW52w8nlOA
Not the best but w/e
OH and i forgot to mention, i watch anime as well. havent been able to watch much but last one i finished was ANGEL BEATS! Now THAT is some good shit

Well anyways, i should go sleep soon since i gotta go in like 10 hrs or somthing. Make sure to post a reply of what ur interests are and what not!

♥♥♥♥

Back to top Go down
Ninao

Ninao

PostSubject: Re: the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST!   the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 am

-Fun loving, sweet and helpful! :O [also expensive, hehehe...]

- None because my laptop's LED screen keeps exploding on meeee D;

3) How long does it usually take me to get rdy in the morning if im heading out?
- If i know I'm heading out?
maybeee...an hour to an hour and a half! :3

- Pretty dang secksay :3

- Play games and deprive myself of sleep z-z

*goes to sleep*

Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Admin
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST!   the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:44 am

HAHAHAHAHA THIS SEEMS FUN. KERBS IS INTERESTED.
Aight aight aight

I am Kevin. Or more commonly known in-game as Kerberos/Kerbs. I am...... an asshole. LOL, no seriously. Well, let's just say I keep my friends dear to me. I may appear to be a mean, tough, emotionless jerk incapable of caring [lol] but If you take the effort to get to know me, I can be a very good friend. I'm good at listening to peoples. I am also very lazy. lak a heepo. the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! 131338212_e69e214bca

Anything that has a good melody! I usually listen to foreign stuff though [I consider myself a white canadian azn.], so anything chinese, jap, or kor. English music is good too, and YES I DO LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM MUSIC. only sometimes though.

Uhhhhhhh maybe 10 minutes or so? Usually wake up pretty late so I gotta prep fast and look presentable. ;p

HAHAHAHA. Like always.

Play games, Do some random shit with friends, and consult people about their problems.

*goes to sleep*
P.S. I miss ju pplz. HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING FUN.
Back to top Go down
https://dforebellion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST!   the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the WHAT THE !@#$ DO U LIKE? POST and WHO THE !@#$ ARE YOU? POST!
Page 1 of 1